Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pay it Forward (or Backward)

I was in the drive through and I had just ordered my gourmet meal on the go and when I pulled forward to pay and pick up my food, the window worker said my food was paid for.  I said what?  The worker said the guy who just drove off paid for your meal.  Wow.  Thanks.  Did some Christmas shopping or maybe it was Holiday shopping.  I played the Microsoft Kinetic it was cool, no remotes, just a sensor that picks up your movement.  I ran track and field and after a few events I thought I was going to need a locker room to get showered and changed.  It's good to see these games are getting people up and moving.  Some random dude offered his all day  Nickolodeon ride pass upon his departure so Abby was able to get some rides in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment