Thursday, January 14, 2010

New EGR valve installed

The engine light came on again. I double checked the OBD codes and came up with the same Po404 and P0406 which both speak of EGR malfunction. Last time I cleaned it with carb cleaner. This time it didn't work. So it was time to purchase and replace. Rock Auto great service, great prices and quick. The link to the codes meanings http://www.allpar.com/fix/computer-codes.html. Installed and ready to go.


Refrigerator ice maker was next. Pulled the tubing out and found ice back up way inside. Jumped the ice harvester and presto we have ice again. Thats gotta be worth a day of work.


Damn this is supposed to be about bikes and all I've got in the ads space is computer stuff. Well it's winter, I guess I need to get some cross country ski action going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment